Soyuz (spacecraft) - Wikipedi
- Soyuz (Russian: Сою́з, IPA: , lit. Union) is a series of spacecraft designed for the Soviet space program by the Korolev Design Bureau (now RKK Energia) in the 1960s that remains in service today
- Soyuz programme, a human spaceflight programme initiated by the Soviet Union, continued by the Russian Federation. The Soyuz (spacecraft), used in that program; The Soyuz (rocket), initially used to launch that spacecraft Its derivatives, the Soyuz (rocket family) The Soyuz Launch Complex in Kourou, French Guian
- Soyuz 11 (Russian: Союз 11, Union 11) was the only manned mission to board the world's first space station, Salyut 1 (Soyuz 10 had soft-docked but had not been able to enter due to latching problems). The crew, Georgy Dobrovolsky, Vladislav Volkov, and Viktor Patsayev, arrived at the space station on 7 June 1971 and departed on 29 June
- Soyuz-2, GRAU index 14A14, is the collective designation for the 21st-century version of the Russian Soyuz rocket. In its basic form, it is a three-stage carrier rocket for placing payloads into low Earth orbit. The first-stage boosters and two core stages feature uprated engines with improved.
- Soyuz 5 (Russian: Союз 5, Union 5) was a Soyuz mission using the Soyuz 7K-OK spacecraft launched by the Soviet Union on 15 January 1969, which docked with Soyuz 4 in orbit. It was the first docking of two manned spacecraft of any nation, and the first transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another of any nation, the only time a transfer was accomplished with a space walk - two months.
- Soyuz 1 (Russian: Союз 1, Union 1) was a manned spaceflight of the Soviet space program.Launched into orbit on 23 April 1967 carrying cosmonaut Colonel Vladimir Komarov, Soyuz 1 was the first crewed flight of the Soyuz spacecraft.The flight was plagued with technical issues, and Komarov was killed when the descent module crashed into the ground due to a parachute failure
The Soyuz-MS (Russian: Союз МС, GRAU: 11F732A48) is the latest revision of the Soyuz spacecraft.It is an evolution of the Soyuz TMA-M spacecraft, with modernization mostly concentrated on the communications and navigation subsystems Soyuz MS-10 was a manned Soyuz MS spaceflight which aborted shortly after launch on 11 October 2018 due to a failure of the Soyuz-FG launch vehicle boosters. MS-10 was the 139th flight of a Soyuz spacecraft. It was.
The Soyuz-M (Russian: Союз, meaning Union), GRAU index 11A511M was a Soviet expendable carrier rocket designed by OKB-1 and manufactured by State Aviation Plant No. 1 in Samara, Russia.It was originally built to launch manned Soyuz 7K-VI spacecraft for the Soviet armed forces. Following the cancellation of this programme, development of the rocket continued for the Soyuz 7K-S spacecraft The final planned flight of the baseline Soyuz-TMA design was Soyuz TMA-22, launched November 14, 2011 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome's Gagarin's Start launch pad in Kazakhstan, at 04:14:03 UTC. The new modernized Soyuz TMA-M  series was developed and built by RKK Energia as an upgrade of th Soyuz (Russian: Союз, English: Union) is a series of spacecraft designed for the Soviet space programme.It was first used in the 1960s. The Soyuz spacecraft is launched on a Soyuz rocket, the most frequently used and most reliable launch vehicle in the world to date. All Soyuz spacecraft are launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan Soyuz was a team of Russian metahuman teens who came together when one of their number, Serafina Arkadin, was prompted to rescue her uncle Mikhail, the second incarnation of Firestorm. They took the name Soyuz - which mea Soyuz was a team of Russian metahuman teens who came together when one of..
Soyuz - Wikipedi
- Soyuz 11 was a manned space mission. It was the only mission to live on Salyut 1, the first space station. It was a backup mission of Soyuz 10, which was failed to dock. The mission killed three men in space. They were Georgy Dobrovolsky, Vladislav Volkov, and Viktor Patsaye
- Category:Soyuz spacecraft. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Jump to navigation Jump to search. English: Soyuz is a series of spacecraft designed for the Soviet space program by the Korolyov Design Bureau. See also Soyuz (rocket
- Sovetsky Soyuz (Russian: Советский Союз—Soviet Union) was formally laid down 15 July 1938 in Shipyard Nr. 189 (Ordzhonikidze) in Leningrad, although evidence suggests that construction actually began in January 1939 after her slipway was completed, the necessary cranes were in place, and working drawings had been completed
- English: Soyuz is a series of spacecraft designed by Sergey Korolev for the Soviet Union's space program. The Soyuz were originally built as part of the Luna program. The spacecraft are launched by the Soyuz launch vehicle, as part of the Soyuz program and the later missions of the Zond program
- Soyuz TM-33 was a manned Russian space launch on Oct 21, 2001, on the Soyuz-U launch vehicle. Its mission was to carry a new crew and supplies to the International Space Station. https://en.
Soyuz 11 - Wikipedi
Main bridge. The Soyuz-class bridge shared a similar floor plan with contemporary Federation starships of its era.. Located in the front was the ship's viewscreen, with the captain's chair located near the center of the bridge. A stand-up console is located on the rear starboard side between the captain and the railing that separates the center of the bridge from the rear wall, which has. Soyuz (em russo Союз, união) é a designação de uma nave espacial soviética com capacidade para três cosmonautas, usada no programa espacial de mesmo nome e em outros programas, e que é usada até hoje pela Rússia.. A expressão também pode designar o programa e a família de foguetes Soyuz da União Soviética atualmente Rússia Media in category Soyuz-2 The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total
Soyuz-2 - Wikipedi
Pages in category Soyuz (rocket) This category contains only the following page. S. Soyuz (rocket) Media in category Soyuz (rocket) The following 95 files are in this category, out of 95 total. 11A511 diagrams.jpg 390 × 1,056; 90 KB The Soyuz is a soviet/russian space rocket, also used to launch crewed Soyuz spacecraft. See also Category:Soyuz spacecraft. Installation of Soyuz 19, Baikonur 1975 Liftoff of a Soyuz launch vehicle carrying Soyuz 19 spacecraft for the Apollo-Soyuz Test Projec Soyuz (Soyus, Союз, union) is a series of spacecraft designed by Sergey Korolev for the Soviet Union's space program. The Soyuz succeeded the Voskhod spacecraft design and were originally built as part of the Luna program. The spacecraft are launched by the Soyuz launch vehicle, as part of the.. Soyuz (ソユーズ Soyūzu) is a member of Ishigami Village. Trivia Soyuz means union in Russian., His name is the same as the spaceship that led Byakuya, Lillian and Shamil to the ISS in chapter 43, the Soyuz., He has a sickle and a hammer, the symbol of USSR
Soyuz 5 - Wikipedi
- Soyuz (en rusu: Союз, lliteralmente: Unión) ye'l nome tantu d'una nave espacial como del cohete portador que la asitia en órbita, tamién utilizáu pa otres misiones.. La nave espacial Soyuz ye un modelu de nave espacial tripulable que forma parte del programa espacial Soyuz de l'antigua Xunión Soviética
- Soyuz (Russian: Сою́з, IPA: , lit. Union) is a series of spacecraft designed for the Soviet space program by the Korolev Design Bureau (now RKK Energia) in the 1960s that remains in service today.The Soyuz succeeded the Voskhod spacecraft and was originally built as part of the Soviet manned lunar programs
- Soyuz (Russian: Союз, meaning union, GRAU index 11A511) is a family of expendable launch systems developed by OKB-1 and manufactured by Progress Rocket Space Centre in Samara, Russia.With over 1700 flights since its debut in 1966, the Soyuz is the most frequently used launch vehicle in the world..
- The Soyuz is a soviet/russian space rocket, also used to launch crewed Soyuz spacecraft. See also Category:Soyuz spacecraft. Installation of Soyuz 19, Baikonur 1975 Liftoff of a Soyuz launch vehicle carrying Soyuz 19 spacecraft for the Apollo-Soyuz Test Projec
Soyuz 1 - Wikipedi
- Pages in category Soyuz (rocket) This category contains only the following page. S. Soyuz (rocket) Media in category Soyuz (rocket) The following 95 files are in this category, out of 95 total. 11A511 diagrams.jpg 390 × 1,056; 90 KB
- Soyuz MS - Wikipedi
- Soyuz MS-10 - Wikipedi
- Soyuz-M - Wikipedi
Soyuz-TMA - Wikipedi
- Soyuz (spacecraft) - Simple English Wikipedia, the free
- Soyuz DC Database FANDOM powered by Wiki
- Soyuz 11 - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedi
- Category:Soyuz spacecraft - Wikimedia Common
Sovetsky Soyuz - Global wiki
- Soyuz program - Wikimedia Common
- [Wikipedia] Soyuz TM-33 - YouTub
- Soyuz class Memory Alpha FANDOM powered by Wiki
Soyuz - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livr
- Category:Soyuz-2 - Wikimedia Common
- Category:Soyuz (rocket) - Wikimedia Common
- Soyuz (rocket) - Wikimedia Common
- Soyuz spacecraft Engineering FANDOM powered by Wiki
- Soyuz Dr. Stone Wiki FANDOM powered by Wiki
- Soyuz (rocket family) - Wikipedi